Monday, 9 December 2013

How To Fake False Lashes


Okay, chances are you're not going to trick anyone into thinking you're wearing falsies but it will give a dramatic look and add will add some glamour.



First you need to pick out your mascara, you want three layers, the first layer you want something that doesn't clump, this is only criteria. It will help build a great base but won't make everything clump up. Next is a dramatic mascara I like ones that are wet and clumpy as they often brush out to look amazing. Last is a waterproof/resistant mascara to seal everything in and add some extra length and volume. You don't need three different mascaras just two as long as the second mascara is different the first layer and the last layer can be different. Okay confusing part over.

This step is optional but applying a black eyeliner in your tightline thickens up your lashes.

First apply the clumpless mascara as usual, I'm using Max Factor's Clump Defy Mascara, if you live in a country where they sell Covergirl it's the same as their Clump Crusher.

Next I apply a little bit of LE VOLUME DE CHANEL Mascara then I brush it out with a lash brush but you could use a clean mascara wand. 

Lastly I use the waterproof mascara and if I think it looks to clumpy I brush it out again.


-Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment