Monday, 11 November 2013

Punk Princess: What I'm Wearing Week 1

Every sunday I think of all the outfits I'll wear that week and pick out some make-up products that will go with that and most of the time I think of (loose) theme so picking out a few make-up products is easier. So I will post whats in store for that week (not including everyday things, which I will have a separate blogpost up on soon). 

This week is, slightly smokey eyes and slightly dark lips.


Naked Palette- I think this palette as great options for both lighter and darker looks. I'm sure I will be wearing Sidecar and Creep more than usual.


L'Oreal Superliner Gel Intenza - Pure Black- a good gel liner that is easy to blend out for a smokey look.


Maybelline Tough as Taupe/ Permanent Taupe- I love this as a base especially under Sidecar.


Bobbi Brown Smokey Eyes Mascara- Gives a nice full, dark lash look which works well for heavier make-up.

Tarte Off The Cuff Palette- a nice array of blushes and a bronzer.


Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue Cherry Chocolate- a dark brown-based red that can be used on both the lips and the cheeks.

Rimmel Lipstick 107- a matte berry/red that is a little darker than an average red but not too dark for everyday


Revlon Black Cherry- a dark burgundy which can applied heavy or light and looks great both ways.


L'Oreal Glossy Stain Juliet- A rose colour that can be built up to a more intense colour or kept simple.


And that's it for this week, I'm sure with christmas coming up my themes will become increasingly disjointed but christmas so it's okay.

-Ava

Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment