Monday, 25 November 2013

Lauren Conrad: What I'm Wearing 3

I have a huge obsession with all things Lauren Conrad and especially her style. So this week I look to her beauty book as inspiration (but not necessarily from the everyday section thought). So I am sticking to her clean, polished look just with bolder lips than her everyday.

Revlon Torch Smoky Shadow Stick- these are great cream eyeshadows. The shimmery pink will look great on its own or under more neutral shade.

Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Palette- This was a limited edition palette but fairly dupable it is a pink/taupe palette with basic shades.

Bourjois Liner Clubbing- A simple, black liquid liner that will get a lot of use as Lauren loves winged liner.

MAC fluid line Dark Diversion- A limited edition dark burgundy liner that I will use if I yet tired of black.

Nars Danmari Palette- It came out a few christmases ago but they came out with a fairly similar one this year. It has a lovely bronzer, great blushes and while I don't love the highlighter on the face, I love it on the eyes.

Estee Lauder Witty Peach- A great peach blush I've recently forgotten about and I thought it was very in keeping with this weeks theme.

Prestige Miner Bronzing Powder in Pure Shimmer- as I said last weeks it's a great dupe for MAC's Soft and Gentle and I'm loving a bit of shimmer on the face recently. 

Sleek Matte me in Brink Pink- While neon pink may not be very Lauren I think with a bit of sheering out it can look great and not too off base. 

Revlon Fire and Ice- A bit more Lauren-y as she does love a red lip as do I. 


-Ava


No comments:

Post a Comment